Belair-Edison Neighborhoods, Inc. (BENI) is a nonprofit community based organization that works to foster an environment where residents, business owners, and stakeholders feel confident to invest their time, energy, and money. We are a Healthy Neighborhoods and Baltimore Main Streets partner organization, as well as a HUD certified comprehensive housing counseling agency.
Our office is a lively hub of neighborhood activities and services. Whether you want to buy a house or throw the best block party ever, we are here to help you make it happen.
Belair-Edison Neighborhoods, Inc.’s mission is to foster an environment where residents, business owners, and stakeholders feel confident to invest their time energy and money. We offer:
- Pre-purchase education and one-on-one counseling
- Foreclosure intervention services
- Small business development and promotion
- Community organizing and outreach
- Neighborhood marketing
- Resources available through Baltimore Main Streets
- Small grants for block improvement projects through Healthy Neighborhoods, Inc.
For more information on any of these programs, check out the rest of our website or call us at 410-485-8422.
Click below to read one of our annual reports.
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2008 Annual Report
Get the latest BENI news and info!