4th Annual Belair-Edison Beer and Wine Festival
Sample the best of Maryland from Linganore Winecellers and Oliver Brewing Company
Join us for an afternoon of great food trucks, merchandise vendors and music! Live Entertainment from Kyana & 4 West Band and The Dirty Vacant.
Saturday, September 23, 2017
12:00am – 6:00pm
Oliver Brewing Company
- $10 for 21 years old and over
Ticket includes a souvenir glass and beer & wine samples.
- $8 for Designated Drivers (does not include glass or beverage samples)
- FREE admission for those 18 years old or under
Enjoy snacks and lunch from our local food vendors, Shareef’s Grill, Danielle’s Sweet Tea & Cornbread and Yomnas’s Food Truck.
Shop with our following local vendors:
- LulaRoe: clothing and fashion accessories
- Trendy4U: designer bow-ties and fashion accessories
- The Cigar Diva: cigar products
- I Am Naturally Beautiful: women’s apparel
- Oliver Brewing Company: branded apparel and accessories
- SuziAnn Marie: Jewelry
Old West Smoke: aging barrels, humidors, and infused cigars
Beads2Be: custom jewelry
Insanely Dope: contemporary art
BECA: non profit
Friends of Herring Run Park: non profit
This event takes place outdoors at Oliver Brewing Company, so bring your chairs and blankets to relax and enjoy the music. No outside food or alcohol is permitted and legal identification is required.